Initial Communication from Chris Hansler: This includes links to access CARES act resources and corresponding information.
Regathering after Covid-19: A resource to help pastors consider how best to re-gather the church community after restrictions have been lifted. You can also find this HERE.
Covid Conversations Live video dialogues to help us move forward as leaders through this crisis.
- Self-Care and Soul-Care for Pastors: Find the Webinar HERE Pastors, you are leading others, but we recognize the magnified pressure on you in these unusual days. Please join us for a conversation with Dr. Steven Wexler, a pastor and licensed psychologist and Dr. Isaac Hebden, a pastor and specialist in spiritual formation discuss how to take care of ourselves as we lead others.
Thriving Through - Interviews with Pastors who are, in the midst of Covid-19, turning the obstacles into opportunities.
- Sharing Strategies Summary: This is a summary of 3 different conversations with 13 pastors who shared their ideas and strategies for moving forward in mission through this Covid-19 crisis.
Helpful Articles & Websites
- Coronovirus and the Church: The purpose of this site is to assist churches and ministry leaders as they prepare for and respond to the effects of the Coronovirus in their congregations and communities.
- Leading Your Church in a Prolonged Crisis: Excellent article by Foursquare minister Jessie Crookshank. Jessie has worked as a first-responder and trained others to lead in challenging times. Here she gives practical advice for leading well during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- "This is not the crisis" - Article from Ed Stetzer
- Coronavirus Resources for the Church - from Ed Stetzer
- Crisis Leadership, Christian Leadership and the Coronavirus Epidemic - Article from Carey Nieuwhof
- Creating Life-Streamed Worship in 3 Days
- Setting up Facebook Live Streaming