- Initial Conversation
- Application for Church Planting Candidacy Fillable Word form found HERE, or PDF version found HERE - completed and sent to the church planting commission for review.
- Pre Assessment interview with Church Planting Commission
This will be done through a conference call.
- Formal Assessment through the Pacific Planting Assessment Center This is an interactive 3 day assessment. Watch the calendar for the next scheduled assessment.
- Coach Enlisted & Join the Pacific Planter’s network
A coach will work with an approved planter for up to 2 years, with contacts twice per month. Also the planter will be involved in quarterly planter’s clusters for support, training and relationship building with other planters.
- Defining Your Missiology
Where will you plant and who are you called to reach?
- Planter Training
This is a course we have developed called “The Gospel and Church Planting”.
- Planting Proposal Drafted and Submitted
This proposal will come out of the training, and will include benchmarks which will be the basis of the funding request.
- Field Launch
This is when the planter moves into the target community to begin to build the relationships from which a congregation will emerge!
- Grand Opening
The time of public recognition as a church.
- Preparation for Parenting a New Church
We expect every church plant to become a mother church within 3-5 years.
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we just typed a bunch of meaningless sentences. If you get anything from this text, please understand that this is just example text to give you a feeling for what your real text might look like.